Current and previous clients include:
- UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
- Marshall Islands Marine Resource Authority (MIMRA) – based in Majuro, Marshall Islands
- Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA) – based in Honiara, Solomon Islands
- Sea Quest (Fiji) Ltd – based in Suva, Fiji
- University of the South Pacific (USP) – based in Suva, Fiji
With over 10 years of Pacific regional experience in enterprise management information systems (MIS) and generalist ICT experience including half that time in leadership roles, I provide consulting services in the following areas:
Blockchain Advisory Services
Designing and implementing blockchain (distributed ledger) technology solutions for the Pacific across different industries. Also provide speaking, training, and awareness on the use of blockchain technology.
Evaluating and developing ICT strategies to ensure they align with organisational strategies and are geared towards achieving organisational outcomes.
Operational ICT and Policy Advice
Evaluating and developing ICT operations including supporting policies and procedures.
Management information systems analysis, design, and web-based software development.